We do not longer maintain this repository, this is a very old version and we've rewrite the whole tool from zero. You can get the latest version from our cydia repository: https://appsec-labs.com/cydia/ The iNalyzer agent communicates with a dedicated dashboard in our AppUse VM: https://appsec-labs.com/appuse/
For any issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iNalyzer5 Security assesment framework for iOS application
by Chilik Tamir @_coreDump
iNalyzer5 is a framework for security proffessionals that targets iOS applicaiton.
Installation - Device
To install iNalyzer5, you can
- Add appsec-labs repository (http://appsec-labs.com/cydia) to Cydia, then search and install "iNalyzer5",
- Or manually download at the Release Tab and install by iFile or dpkg.
- After installation, reboot your iDevice and press on the iNalyzer5 icon to toggle it on (you should see the tag changes to :5544)
Installation - Laptop/PC
- iNalyzer5 requiers GrapViz to work, install GraphViz-Dot
- iNalyzer5 requiers DoxyGen engin to work, install DoxyGen
How to use:
When iNalyzer5 is running, open your browser to your iDevice ip:5544 eg http://iDeviceIP:5544
- Choose Application or Process from the list and click Package menu - Be patient as package creation can take a while
- Save .zip to disk and extract
- Run doxMe.bat (Win) or doxMe.sh (Other) or use the Wizard on dox.template that is located inside the deflated Doxygen folder
- Once DoxyGen finishes, open main dashboard page at Doxygen/html/index.html with FireFox
- To toggle Cycript console on and off double press the left-arrow keyboard key, make sure to set the iDevice IP to your target and to swich to your application when trying to communicate with it
If you find any issue after installing this tool, just uninstall it in Cydia.
Licensed under GPLv3.
iNalyzer @ appsec-labs.com