Appsfire SDK for Android
SDK Version: 2.3.0
Getting Started with Appsfire
The Appsfire Android SDK is the cornerstone of the Appsfire network.
It provides the functionalities for monetizing your mobile application: it facilitates inserting native mobile ads into you Android application using native Android APIs. You can choose one of our ad units (Sushi or Sashimi), or create a new custom ad format (based on the Sashimi Ad Unit). Be sure to read our full documentation.
It also helps you engage with your users by sending push and in-app notifications.
- Please visit our website to learn more about our ad units and products.
- Please visit our online documentation to learn how to integrate our SDK into your app.
- Check out the full API specification to have a detailed understanding of our SDK.
In order to get started, please be sure you've done the following:
- Registered your app on our Dashboard and generated an SDK key for your app
- Grabbed our latest version of the SDK, either using CocoaPods, or downloading the SDK from our Dashboard
For manual install, please refer to our online documentation.
Included are samples apps to use as example and for help on Appsfire integration. These basic applications allow users to test our different ad units (Monetization Features) and our Notification Wall / Feedback Form (Engagement Features).
If you encounter any issues, do not hesitate to contact our happy support team at email@example.com.
Release date: April 15, 2015
- Support for native ads (metadata-only ads)
- Further sdk size reduction
Release date: November 7, 2014
- Fix minor bug
Release date: November 5, 2014
- Fix bug in ad mediation when changing the API key
Release date: October 30, 2014
- Localize call to action button
Release date: October 20, 2014
- Updates for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
Release date: October 8, 2014
- Mediation of third party ad networks
- Performance improvements
- Reduced memory footprint
- Bug fixes
Release date: August 25, 2014
- Redirection and deep linking to Google Play Store is now automatic
- Sushi improvements: parallax effect based on motion detection + new background visuals
- Minor bug fixes
Release date: August 12, 2014
- Monetization SDK