Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Tom de Bruijn (3):
- Add mix appsignal.diagnose task (#81)
- Auto activate when push_api_key in env, not always (#89)
- Bump agent to f81fe90
- Implement running_in_container detection.
- Fix DNS issue with musl and resolv.conf using "search" on the first line
Jeff Kreeftmeijer (3):
- Use agent.ex instead of agent.json, drop Poison dependency (#115)
- DataEncoder encodes bignums as strings (#88)
- Remove automatic :running_in_container setting (moved to agent)
Since 0.12.0, the agent has to be explicitly activated in the Appsignal configuration by setting
true. If the
:active key is
false or not present, the agent will be disabled and no data will be sent to AppSignal.
# config/config.exs config :appsignal, :config, active: true, name: :appsignal_phoenix_example, push_api_key: "00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"