Pocket Forecast - UIKit Starter App
A UIKit example application built with Pilgrim.
I'm looking into how Pilgrim/DI might fit into a pure SwiftUI application (if at all) and will provide a sample for that soon.
- Returns weather reports from a remote cloud service
- Caches weather reports locally, for later off-line use.
- Stores (creates, reads, updates deletes) the cities that the user is interested in receiving reports for.
- Can use metric or imperial units.
- Displays a different theme (background image, colors, etc) on each run.
Running the sample:
- Clone this repository, open the Xcode project in your favorite IDE, and run it. It'll say you need an API key.
- Get an API key from https://developer.worldweatheronline.com/
- Set the ProductionAppConfig with your API key.
- Run the App in the simulator or on your device. Look up the weather in your town, and put a jacket on, if you need to (Ha!).