TISTUD-6454 Titanium Studio creates recursive folder on startup
…process - properly bubble up cancellation status. This effectively results in no dialog/error to the user, which since they cancelled seems OK to me.
TISTUD-6598 var declarations on newlines should not all be placed on a single line
…ar declarartions separate by commas.
…evel is greater than 0.
…a single line
… brace - Fix generic case of directives. keep them on newlines.
- Default to aligning switch cases with the wrapping switch. In JS that is a typical code standard.
TISTUD-6376 Appcelerator Studio 188.8.131.52405211748 (RC) is very slow to work
…to work - Refactor the ChangedFile class and how we perform Gitindex refreshes - Make ChangedFile hold an IPath, not two Strings to represent portable/OS versions of path. Use IPath in API, not String. - try to encapsulate most changes to ChangedFile. It's intended to be a value object pattern, so when we want a modified version we clone or merge into new instances - try to keep immutable as much as possible. - When we do refreshes, don't use a shared list across the three jobs/callables that gather the staged/unstaged/other files. Instead have each build it's own mapping from IPath to ChangedFile, then if we have multiple entries for the same path, merge the ChangedFile instances. This should avoid synchronization issues - and hopefully should be faster.
TISTUD-6584 Importing sample apps from Dashboard or Samples gives interm...
TISTUD-6162 Titanium Studio shows psuedoproperty assignments as errors
…ermittent 'Auto-share exception'
- When inferring type of ObjectNode with no docs (or no docs with @type tag), assume Object. - Add sanity check and test case to enforce that a type cannot have itself added as a parent (which is what was happening to break the tests).
- Add support for get and set syntax - Fix up so it formats semi-decent - Add tests around lexer/parser for new terminals and syntax
TISTUD-6514 Allow selecting the base repo and branch for a pull request
…cuments and Desktop folders on Mac. Instead cheat and assume they live under ~/Documents and ~/Desktop, where we fill in ~ with the value of user.home I'm doing this because 9 times out of 10 when I launched junit tests in a dev instance, they'd never start, and under the debugger I could see these calls as being locked. I've seen instances of this in the past as well.
- Implements equals() and hashcode() for GithubRepository, GithubPullRequest, GithubOrganization, GithubUser
TODO: Add unit tests for the new methods on GithubRepository: getForks, getSource, equals, hashcode, getFullName
- Try to run Program.launch to open a URL first, if that fails fall back to our custom code for trying to launch an URL in a browser. - try to better parse the output of reg query to grab location/args to launch browser. Add unit tests for launching browser by command.
… Java.lang.NullPointerException - Add null guards related to project location.
…ogs if we ever need to find out why they fail.