Gallery Solitaire is a clever solitaire game for a short break with serious addiction potential. The game is implemented as iOS app and as a website. You find everything at http://gallery.mapresso.com.
- You can compare your efforts with the results of strategy-less play: the program just taps randomly on playable cards. It does this many times, starting with the exact same starting situation as yours.
- Gallery introduces “computer-aided-play” (CAP):
- You don’t have to spend time on obvious moves; the computer will make those for you.
- At every moment, the program shows you all playable cards.
- Just tap on a playable card: it finds its correct position automatically. You concentrate on selecting the playable cards in optimal order to avoid blocking situations and to achieve an excellent score. The program saves all results (including the comparison results) and does statistical evaluations on this data.
Technologies used: processing.js, Sencha Touch, Apache Cordova. The core (the processing.js files) can be found here at https://github.com/aquilo/GallerySolitaire/tree/master/resources/data/galleryjs