Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes some minor bugs of v4.0, as well as introduces some improvements for Python binding.
[ Core ]
- Fix some issues for packaging (Debian, Gentoo).
- Better support for building with Mingw.
- cstool has new option -s to turn on skipdata mode.
- cstool -v now report build settings of the core.
- Add suite/capstone_get_setup.c so users can integrate with their own code
to retrieve Capstone settings at build time.
[ Arm ]
- Fix 4.0 regression: the
tbh [r0, r1, lsl #1]instruction sets the operand.shift.value back again.
- Remove ARM_REG_PC group for BX instruction.
[ X86 ]
- Fix: endbr32 and endbr64 instructions are now properly decoded in both CS_MODE_32 and CS_MODE_64.
[ M680X ]
- Fix some issues reported by clang-analyzer.
[ Python ]
- Fix skipdata setup.
- Add getter/setter for skipdata_mnem, skipdata_callback.