This release fixes some minor bugs of v4.0, as well as introduces some improvements for Python binding.
[ Core ]
- Fix some issues for packaging (Debian, Gentoo).
- Better support for building with Mingw.
- cstool has new option -s to turn on skipdata mode.
- cstool -v now report build settings of the core.
- Add suite/capstone_get_setup.c so users can integrate with their own code
to retrieve Capstone settings at build time.
[ Arm ]
- Fix 4.0 regression: the
tbh [r0, r1, lsl #1]instruction sets the operand.shift.value back again.
- Remove ARM_REG_PC group for BX instruction.
[ X86 ]
- Fix: endbr32 and endbr64 instructions are now properly decoded in both CS_MODE_32 and CS_MODE_64.
[ M680X ]
- Fix some issues reported by clang-analyzer.
[ Python ]
- Fix skipdata setup.
- Add getter/setter for skipdata_mnem, skipdata_callback.