ChangeLog 3.0.3 RC1
Clone this wiki locally
(Look here for the detailed changelog of v3.0.2)
NOTE: changes are listed in time order: newer changes are at the top, older changes are at the bottom.
- Support to embed into Mac OS X kernel extensions.
- Now it is possible to compile Capstone with older C compilers, such as gcc 4.8 on Ubuntu 12.04.
- cmpxchg16b is a valid instruction with LOCK prefix.
- Fixed a segfault on the input of
- BLX instruction modifies PC & LR registers.
- Improved displacement decoding for sparc banching instructions.
- Fix for Cython so it can properly initialize.
- X86Op.avx_zero_mask now has c_bool type, not c_uint8 type.
- Properly support compile with Cygwin & install binding (setup.py).