Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ChangeLog 3.0.3 RC1
(Look here for the detailed changelog of v3.0.2)
NOTE: changes are listed in time order: newer changes are at the top, older changes are at the bottom.
- Support to embed into Mac OS X kernel extensions.
- Now it is possible to compile Capstone with older C compilers, such as gcc 4.8 on Ubuntu 12.04.
- cmpxchg16b is a valid instruction with LOCK prefix.
- Fixed a segfault on the input of
- BLX instruction modifies PC & LR registers.
- Improved displacement decoding for sparc banching instructions.
- Fix for Cython so it can properly initialize.
- X86Op.avx_zero_mask now has c_bool type, not c_uint8 type.
- Properly support compile with Cygwin & install binding (setup.py).