Coroutine TS: A new way of thinking
Presentation at Meeting C++ (15.-17. August 2018)
The presentation was recorded, but not yet published.
- AsciiDoctor as hackable html slide generator with a lot of features
- Bespoke.js as a flexible html slide framework
- Patched AsciiDoctor-Bespoke that allows the nested code display
- Patched Bespoke-Bullets to allow better interactions through API
- Patched Bespoke-Hash that uses the extended bullets API
- Patched Bespoke-OnStage with some customizations and fixes for my setup
- Gulp to automate regeneration and push slide updates to the browser
code/ folder contains my learing examples.
slides/src/code/ folder contains the code that is used in the slides.
Warning: All the code is for learning and demonstration purposes only and has no production quality. Especially the slide code is aimed to fit on slides and lacks a lot of best practices.
You can view the presented slides at https://arbmind.github.io/2018-cogen-en
The slides here are available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. (cc-by-sa-license)