Type Driven User Interface with Qt and C++
Presentation for the Qt World Summit 2019 (4.-6. November 2019 in Berlin)
You can view slides at https://arbmind.github.io/2019-types-en
code/ folder contains a compilable version of all the code examples from the slides.
You need a C++17 capable compiler. QBS is used as project management, but it should be easy to setup with any build system.
Warning: All the code is for learning and demonstration purposes only and has no production quality. Especially the slide code is aimed to fit on slides and lacks a lot of best practices.
- AsciiDoctor as hackable html slide generator with a lot of features
- Bespoke.js as a flexible html slide framework
- Patched AsciiDoctor-Bespoke that allows the nested code display
- Patched Bespoke-Bullets to allow better interactions through API
- Patched Bespoke-Hash that uses the extended bullets API
- Patched Bespoke-OnStage with some customizations and fixes for my setup
- Gulp to automate regeneration and push slide updates to the browser
The slides here are available under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license. (cc-by-sa-license)