A set of roles that help to deploy the Redmine web application.
- Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty)
- config create the necessary configurations for Redmine
- default-data load the Redmine default_data and change the intial admin password
- rmagick imagemagick support for Redmine
- apache/auth configure and enable Apache authentication through Redmine
- apache/subversion host Subversion repositories through Apache (requires Redmine authentication)
- apache/git host Git repositories through Apache (requires Redmine authentication)
- dresden-weekly.Rails roles
You may want to use our vagrant-ansible-remote for testing and deploying
See our example: https://github.com/hicknhack-software/ansible-redmine-example
- Essentials to configure and run Redmine base installation
- Git Hosting
- SVN Hosting
- Database support
- Install Redmine Plugins
- Activate Redmine Skins
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 HicknHack Software GmbH
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.