Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Arbalet is a project in which we're using Pixel Art for design, retrogaming and programming teaching. Various Arbalet versions exist, in the form of a table, a wall or great building facade, and obviously you can make your own customized version. All Arbalet devices are surfaces filled with several hundreds of colored square lights. With its limited number of pixels, Arbalet brings our old 80 arcad games back into fashion through a modern, classy, and hackable device.
This documentation is focused on table versions (Arbalet Lack and Lava). Other versions are documented on several platforms hosted by the builders or not fully documented.
- Home (you're there)
- Overview of the building steps
- Build your own Arbalet Lava table (not applicable if you run the simulation)
- Hardware and Software preliminaries (not applicable if you run the simulation)
- Software tutorials (get started in Python or Snap, in simulation or real)
In case of issue:
Planned improvements and ideas...
- Call for Contributions: If you want to participate to the project
- Ideas of applications: You want to code your own app but need inspiration
Useful related links
- 3m2 wall version: Arbalet 127 (French documentation from fablab "Le 127")