Frino font - 300+ UI pictograms. Use Frino where you want, commercially or privately
Latest Ver. 1.0.1
How to use
Download and install
- download font file
- right-click and choose "install" in the context menu
Copy and paste
- select any icon from list
- copy and paste it into any graphics program or office
- select "Frino" in the fonts list
Use in the website and CSS
- attach font to document and use unicode or...
- paste the downloaded files to your website folder
- and add this line of code into your HTML: <link href="frinostyle.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
- you can add the class to the element in HTML and thus the icon you want is automatically imported. Icon name is also the name of the CSS class.
<link href="https://firstname.lastname@example.org/frinostyle.min.css" rel="stylesheet">