Melody Jams Prototypes
These Swift 3 recreations of some of the original prototypes for Melody Jams.
The problem statements we aimed to answer were as follows:
- How do I create an iOS app?
- How do I create an iOS game?
- How do I create a thing in the game?
- How can I tap on that thing?
- How do I drag a thing?
- How do I have multiple things I can drag?
- How do I detect when one thing is near another thing?
- PRs are unneccessary and discouraged. Just work.
- Branches are fine, but commit back into master. Again, just work.
- One directory per platform (e.g.
- Subdirectories should be formatted as such: JK001BriefDescription
- Begin with your initials.
- Add a three digit incrementing number, so everyone can see progress.
- Add a brief description of what the prototype does.
- Each subdirectory should ideally contain a README.md explaining what the prototype does.
- Feel free to riff on one other's prototypes.