The list is under heavy construction!
Ruby communicates with other Languages
Ruby Mixture with other Programming Languages
- Extending Ruby
- Embedding Ruby
- Inter-process Communication
- The Definitive Guide to Ruby's C API - Modern Reference and Tutorial on Embedding and Extending Ruby using C programming language.
- Ruby Bindings via FFI & Extensions via MKMF
- rice - Ruby Interface for C++ Extensions.
- Creating Ruby native extensions by Vinicius Stock [post]
- rjb - Ruby-Java bridge for the CRuby implementation.
RbCall - calling Ruby from Python processes.
- rinruby - integrates the R interpreter in Ruby, making R's statistical routines and graphics available within Ruby. R
- mruby - Lightweight embeddable Ruby implementation.
To the extent possible under law, the person who associated CC0 with
Ruby Interoperability has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights
You should have received a copy of the CC0 legalcode along with this work. If not, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/.