Utility library for Lands of Lore: The Throne of Chaos
This library provides utilities to work with various Lands of Lore's formats. Among supported formats are:
- .ENG, .DIP, .GER, .FRE (see Translation.h)
- .PAK (see Package.h)
- .FDT (see FileDataIndex.h)
Building the library
You need CMake (http://www.cmake.org/) to build this library. Example of how to build the library is for Visual Studio's nmake but you can use pretty same steps sequence for any other generator. Building steps are next:
- Open command line and change current directory with cd command to the directory where you unpacked the library's source code.
- Create new empty directory build and change your working directory to it by running mkdir build, cd build.
- Run cmake -G "NMake Makefiles" .. to create Makefile.
- Run nmake to build the library.
- Optionally you can run nmake install to install newly built library.
See the /examples folder.
Library consists of the next folders:
- /examples - examples which show how to use the library.
- /include - library headers for usage in your application.
- /src - library sources. They are needed for building the library.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
- Initial release