Geocaching4Locus - Android application
Geocaching4Locus is a Locus add-on allows you to download and import caches directly from Geocaching.com site.
The latest stable release is under
master branch. The branch
v1.x contains latest version for Android 2.x. In
dev branch are committed new features and bugfixes for upcoming version.
How to compile
Application can be easily build by Gradle. If you don't have Gradle, you can use gradlew batch scripts instead (included in a repository).
gradle assembleDebug - create a debug APK gradle assembleRelease - create a release APK
AssembleRelease task will try to sign APK with a private key. To sign it, create
gradle.properties configuration in your user gradle directory (usually
storeFile=file:///path/to/keystore.keys or file://c:/path/to/keystore.keys storePassword=mykeystorepassword keyPassword=mykeypassword
The key name in a keystore must be
geocaching4locus (or modify application
build.gradle script). If the configuration for signing is missing, Gradle build script use ADK debug private key for signing.
The created APKs will use Geocaching Live Staging server (OAuth key and secret are placed in
build.gradle file). This is OK for a testing purposes only (server is really slow and has old database). For production use it must be switched to production server creating
gradle.properties file in a project root (or placing them in your global
gradle.properties) with bellow content:
geocachingApiKey=<production_api_key> geocachingApiSecret=<production_api_secret> geocachingApiStaging=false
<production_api_secret> is provided via Groundspeak's Geocaching Live Service program
- Android Support Library
- Apache Commons Lang
- Apache Commons IO
- AutoValue - Immutable value-type code generation for Java 1.6+
- AutoValue: Parcel Extension - An Android Parcelable extension for Google's AutoValue
- Butter Knife - Field and method binding for Android views
- Geocaching API for Java - Java implementation of Groundspeak's Geocaching Live API
- Locus API - Core library for Android "Locus Map" application
- OkHttp - An HTTP & HTTP/2 client for Android and Java applications
- Scrible Java - Simple OAuth library for Java
- SLF4J - Simple Logging Facade for Java
- SLF4J-Timber - SLF4J binding for Jake Wharton's Timber logging library
- Material Dialogs
- Timber - A logger with a small, extensible API which provides utility on top of Android's normal Log class
Copyright (C) 2012 Martin Sloup, arcao.com This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.