Lightning Network bitcoin faucet using http://lightning.gifts api
Parts (Project cost £8)
- ST7735 1.8 TFT, ESP32 NodeMCU 32s
- ESP32 connects to lightning.gifts, and generates an invoice for the amount set
- ESP32 connects to an LND instance and pays the invoice on lightning.gifts (This project uses a local copy of Zap as an admin macaroon is required so funds should be limited!
- ESP32 fetches the LNURL generated by lightning.gifts
*note currently LNURL is only supported by "Bitcion Lightning Wallet" and "Bluewallet"
Installing arduino + libraries
Install the Arduino IDE,
Install the ESP32 hardware,
From "Manage Libraries" install,
- qrcode (By Richard Moore)
ESP32 NodeMCU-32S GPIO map
Details on wiring can be found at the header of each ino file
If you like this project and might even use or extend it, why not send some tip love! https://paywall.link/to/f4e4e