Leap motion Mouse for Linux
LeapMouse is a simple program to use the mouse with Leapmotion in linux
- How it use:
- move a cursor with one finger
- Left button of mouse:
- move your finger to the screen, ie the z-axis, to generate the left button press go go back to generate left button release.
- Right button of mouse:
- with more than one finger, make a circular motion
- Mouse wheel:
- with more than one finger,make a vertical linear movement.
- Italian Website: http://www.thinkstudio.it
* Clone this project in LeapSDK/sample folder
Compile the project:
cd leapmouse ./rebuild.sh
- start Applicatyion::