Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Think you've found a bug? Awesome! I'd love to hear about it.
- Search to see if the issue has already been reported. You can add additional information to an existing report that may help to resolve the issue.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of WordPress. FIR only officially supports the latest version of WordPress.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of FIR as your issue may have already been resolved in an update
- If you've recently updated FIR, make sure you've cleared your browser's cache completely to load the latest code
- Deactivate other plugins and custom themes (e.g. use the default theme) to confirm that the issue you are experiencing is connected to FIR
Report that Issue
When reporting an issue, please provide the following information to get the issue resolved as quickly as possible:
- URL of page exhibiting issue (so that issue can be tested first-hand)
- Version of FIR installed
- Other plugins installed
- Browser(s) with issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
Remember: If you are the first one to report a bug, then the fix is named after you.