This repository contains the source code of ArchLinuxVn's homepage.
This repository is only a mirror. To build the page, you must use
To contribute to the project, please read the article (in Vietnamese) http://archlinuxvn.org/vn/author-guide/ .
To build the site and see its output, you need
Ruby-1.9 and some
Use the command
nanoc to build the page, and
nanoc view to start a
temporary web server at at http://localhost:3000. Accessing to this
address will give you an offline copy of ArchLinuxVn's homepage.
- Author's guide: http://archlinuxvn.org/vn/author-guide/
- Support: Please visit IRC channel (http://archlinuxvn.org/vn/irc/) or our mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/archlinuxvn/)
Directories on the branch 'master'
* content/ : all site's contents * blog/ : users' blogs * doc/ : all kind of documentation * faq/ : FAQ * s/ : users' scripts, example code, configuration,...; all files in this directory will be ignored by the compiler: they are considered as binary files. * vn/ : only for vietnamese * i/ : some small images and smilies * output/ : contents generated by `nanoc`
Directories on the branch 'core'
* bin/ : (core) scripts used to update the site * layouts/ : (core) site's layout * lib/ : (core) `nanoc` library to help to build the site in `nanoc` * _i/ : (core) some internal files (FUTURE USE)
ArchLinuxVn. Multiple authors
This work is published under the license CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/):
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work);
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.