Before proceding make sure you have read the :ref:`data-concept`
This is the header file which contains the data members used in the program.
They are as follows:
Todo is the basic unit of the application it contains the following public data members
contenta character array of 200 char elements.
statususer defined char that stores the :ref:`status`.
It is the collection of Todos. Most operations are performed throught this class. All data members and functions are public.
It contains the following data members -
- Variable to count the filling of list
- Variable to count the filling of tags
It contains the following functions -
- Asks for title(required) and tags(can be skipped).
- Initialize the list with title
- Enter the info given by user
void addTag(char Tag)
- Add the tag to Tags
void setTitle(char Title)
- Set the Title given
- View the list's title tags and #content
- View the contents with the index
- View only Title and tags
- View the todo of index passed
- View the Title and Tags with the index
- append a new ToDo in the list
- delete the list at index passed
- delete the tag at index passed
void changeStatus(int index, char status)
- Changes Status of the Item of index to status