The easiest to use WordPress options framework.
Titan Framework allows theme and plugin developers to create a admin pages, options, meta boxes, and theme customizer options with just a few simple lines of code.
- Makes development unbelievably easy
- Built with optimization in mind
- Does NOT clutter the database
- Integrates with your project seamlessly
- Theme customizer live preview integration
- Supports child themes
- Automatic CSS generation with SCSS support
- Added missing files in the SVN
- New embed method (check the getting started section)
- New tf_create_options hook for creating options
- New number unit parameter
- Removed font awesome, now uses dashicons
- Added desc params to panels, tabs and meta boxes
- Added size attribute for the upload option
- Deleted Uncommon Ace Extensions
- Improve load script to meta boxes
- Lots of bug fixes
Try it Out First
Want to see what Titan Framework can do? Check out our live demo, no need to install anything!
Getting Started With Titan Framework
Titan Framework aims to be easily used by everyone. The goal is to make it plug and play - just activate the plugin and start creating your options.
Read our guide on how to get started with Titan Framework
Donate to the Development
If Titan Framework has helped you in any way, we would appreciate any amount of donations that you give us. Donations would mean more development time for the framework as I am continuously developing it during my free time.
Help Spread the Word on Titan Framework
Titan is super new, so far the framework has been getting good feedback from the community. Help out and spread the word by starring this repo, sending tweets, writing blog posts about what you think about Titan, and review the plugin in the WordPress plugin repo.
Are You Using Titan Framework in Your Project?
Let us know so we can showcase it in the site! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, send the name, a screenshot, a link and a short description of your project.
We want Titan Framework to be used by everyone, and since not everyone speaks or reads english, we would appreciate it if you can help translate the framework to your language.
- French (thanks @PunKeel)
- German (thanks @jascha)
- Italian (thanks @DavideVogliotti & Giuseppe Pignataro)
- Portuguese (thanks @pagelab)
- Spanish (thanks @maperezotero)
- Turkish (thanks @gurkankara)