The latest untagged master branch can be obtained at https://github.com/areaDetector/ADBruker.
Tagged source code and pre-built binary releases prior to R2-0 are included in the areaDetector releases available via links at https://cars.uchicago.edu/software/epics/areaDetector.html.
Tagged source code releases from R2-0 onward can be obtained at https://github.com/areaDetector/ADBruker/releases.
Tagged prebuilt binaries from R2-0 onward can be obtained at https://cars.uchicago.edu/software/pub/ADBruker.
The versions of EPICS base, asyn, and other synApps modules used for each release can be obtained from the EXAMPLE_RELEASE_PATHS.local, EXAMPLE_RELEASE_LIBS.local, and EXAMPLE_RELEASE_PRODS.local files respectively, in the configure/ directory of the appropriate release of the top-level areaDetector repository.
- Fixed medm screen layout for ADCore R3-0
- Fixed configure/RELEASE for IOC.
- Changes for compatibility with ADCore R2-2
- Moved the repository to Github.
- Re-organized the directory structure to separate the driver library from the example IOC application.
R1-9-1 and earlier
Release notes are part of the areaDetector Release Notes.