The latest untagged master branch can be obtained at https://github.com/areaDetector/ADPixirad.
Tagged source code releases from R2-0 onward can be obtained at https://github.com/areaDetector/ADPixirad/releases.
Tagged prebuilt binaries from R2-0 onward can be obtained at https://cars.uchicago.edu/software/pub/ADPixirad.
The versions of EPICS base, asyn, and other synApps modules used for each release can be obtained from the EXAMPLE_RELEASE_PATHS.local, EXAMPLE_RELEASE_LIBS.local, and EXAMPLE_RELEASE_PRODS.local files respectively, in the configure/ directory of the appropriate release of the top-level areaDetector repository.
- Added support for the PIXI-III chip
- New CountMode record to select Normal, NPI and NPISUM count modes.
- New HitThreshold record to control the VtHit value.
- Added new pixiradAutoCal iocsh command to set the 7 calibration values unique to each PIII detector.
- Changed AUTOCAL so that it does not read back the calibration images. These were not useful, added complexity, and could be confusing to the user.
- Added support for new PVs in ADCore R3-3 in opi files (NumQueuedArrays, EmptyFreeList, etc.)
- Changed configure/RELEASE files for compatibility with areaDetector R3-3.
- Improved op//autoconvert/ files with better medm files and better converters.
- Changes for compatibility with ADCore R2-2.
- New driver added in this release.