Coinbase (Bitcoin) Payment Gateway Module for WHMCS
A payment gateway module for WHMCS and Coinbase's bitcoin payment API.
How To Install
- Move the contents of this module into the root WHMCS installation directory.
- Login to the admin side of WHMCS, and go to Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways.
- Select this module ("Coinbase (Bitcoin)") from the drop-down select box, and then click the Activate button to the right of it.
- On this same page, you can now configure the module, mainly you'll want to pay close attention to these items:
- Coinbase API Key - This is generated from within Coinbase, keep this private
- Coinbase CA Cert Path - This will be the path where the ca-coinbase.crt is.
- Coinbase Callback Secret - Generate a long and random string and input it in this field. Provide this to Coinbase on the backend. This is used to authenticate their callback.
- Save your changes when you're done configuring. It's probably a smart idea to do a test transaction.
- Verify SSL connection to Coinbase API with cURL.
- WHMCS 'admin' username is hardcoded in callbacks/coinbase.php (line 15). Make that less brittle/more flexible.
- Additional error checking in 'callbacks/coinbase.php'
-  Refunds may not be possible; if someone in WHMCS tries to refund an invoice from Coinbase, need to provide a "friendly" message.
-  Error checking needed on all of the variables initialized in the 'coinbase_config' function.
-  ...
This software is released under the MIT License.