Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Login protected
- Multi Update Process
- Select devices to update
- Automatic Modus downloads latest firmware bin from Tasmota GitHub
- Show device information
- Mobile Responsive (Bootstrap4)
- Config devices
- SelfUpdate function for TasmoAdmin (disabled for Docker)
- NightMode (Enable/Disable/Auto) in settings
- AutoScan to find Tasmota Devices
- Support for multiple sensors
- chat (beta)
A ready to use TasmoAdmin-XAMP-Portable-*.zip is available on the release page and is based on XAMPP.
- Download the XAMPP Zip package from the releases page
- Extract the Zip (recommend to put the xamp folder on C:\
- Run once the xamp\setup_xampp.bat
- Start xampp-control.exe
- Start Apache in the opened ControlCenter
- Get your local IP Address
Now you can type in your browser http://YOURLOCALIP and TasmoAdmin shows up.
Running TasmoAdmin on a Linux/Unix hosts requires the following:
- A Webserver
- apache2 recommended
- php7 recommended (works with php5 too)
- php-curl php-zip Modules installed
You need to install a web server with php-zip and php-curl modules installed. Also mod_rewrite must be enabled. I suggest to look in the Guide for Ubuntu Server 16.04 and try to adjust it to your server OS.
TasmoAdmin is available as a Docker image at Docker Hub. This is a Linux Alpine (3.7) based image with Apache2 and Php7 installed. It supports multiple architectures, amd64 (i.e. Synology DSM), arm (i.e. Raspberry PI3) and arm64 (i.e. Pine64). Check out the Wiki for running TasmoAdmin in a Docker Container for install instructions.
Devices Add/Edit Page
Config General Page
Config Network Page
Update Devices Page