Daily Chess Puzzle by Lichess
This is a Slack app that posts a daily chess puzzle from lichess.org to the channel in which the app is installed.
It is currently deployed to Amazon Web Services using:
- AWS Lambda (running Python 3.8)
- Amazon DynamoDB (serverless NoSQL datastore)
- Amazon Route 53 (domain registrar and DNS)
- AWS Certificate Manager (SSL/TLS certificate)
- Application Load Balancer (targeting AWS Lambda functions)
- Amazon CloudWatch Events (cron)
- Amazon CloudWatch Logs (logging)
- AWS X-Ray (monitoring)
The aws_xray_sdk package is installed via an AWS Lambda layer.
You may install the app to your Slack workspace from https://lichess.org/daily-puzzle-slack
Don't expect to run the code locally or deploy the app anywhere without modifications.
This project is licensed under the AGPL license - see the LICENSE.md file for details