CYDER: A cyclus disposal environment and repository object
This repository holds a generic nuclear repository model intended to be used within the Cyclus nuclear fuel cycle simulator. It contains a conditioning facility and a nuclear repository model that places spent fuel packages in a repository based on its temperature and the constraints of the repository.
There is an older version of this repository that has contains a depreciated version of Cyder: https://github.com/arfc/cyder/releases/tag/v0.1 . That version of the repository holds a generic nuclear repository model intended to be used within the Cyclus nuclear fuel cycle simulator. This repository model is not meant for site specific nuclear repository performance assesment. Rather, it is intended to provide medium-fidelity performance metrics of disposal system concepts in generic geologies within the broader cyclus simulation framework.
- This README provides basic information about:
- the dependencies required by Cyder
- installation of Cyder from the command line
- how to run Cyder unit tests
Cycamore's only dependency is the Cyclus Core.
There are a number of ways to install the Cyclus core:
- To install from source code, see the Cyclus Core repository
- To install from a binary distribution, see the instructions for Installing Cyclus from Binaries
- For general information about Cyclus, visit the `Cyclus Homepage`_,
- For detailed installation instructions, visit the INSTALLATION Guide,
- To see user and developer documentation for this code, please visit the Users Guide,
Installing Cyder will also install a test driver (i.e., an executable of all of our tests). You can run the tests yourself via: