A simple iPhone TableViewController for adding pull-to-refresh functionality and pull-to-load-more.
How to intall
Link against the QuartzCore framework (used for rotating the arrow image).
Create a TableViewController that is a subclass of PullRefreshTableViewController.
Customize by adding your own refresh() method.
Things to be added still:
- Add functionality to check that loadMore is below the fold
- Configuration options so that you can load each independently
- Function for callback when a tableView had rotated to update positioning/width
- Theme support for the bottom
- Correct alignment for horizontal views (centering of the text, primarily)