Argo Events - The Event-driven Workflow Automation Framework
What is Argo Events?
Argo Events is an event-driven workflow automation framework for Kubernetes. It allows you to trigger 10 different actions (such as the creation of Kubernetes objects, invoke workflows or serverless workloads) on over 20 different events (such as webhook, S3 drop, cron schedule, messaging queues - e.g. Kafka, GCP PubSub, SNS, SQS).
- Supports events from 20+ event sources and 10+ triggers.
- Ability to customize business-level constraint logic for workflow automation.
- Manage everything from simple, linear, real-time to complex, multi-source events.
- CloudEvents compliant.
Try Argo Events
Access the demo environment (login using GitHub)
Follow these instructions to set up Argo Events.
The Argo Workflows has an API and user interface support Argo Events.
Blogs and Presentations
- Awesome-Argo: A Curated List of Awesome Projects and Resources Related to Argo
- Automation of Everything - How To Combine Argo Events, Workflows & Pipelines, CD, and Rollouts
- Argo Events - Event-Based Dependency Manager for Kubernetes
- Argo Events Deep-dive
- Automating Research Workflows at BlackRock
- Designing A Complete CI/CD Pipeline CI/CD Pipeline Using Argo Events, Workflows, and CD
- TGI Kubernetes with Joe Beda: CloudEvents and Argo Events
Who uses Argo Events?
Participation in the Argo Events project is governed by the CNCF Code of Conduct.
Apache License Version 2.0, see LICENSE
Please see SECURITY.md