A business management system for freelancers, contractors and small business owners.
- Per Project/Customer Time Tracking
- Sales Orders and Invoicing
- Customers and Vendors
- Completely web-based, user interface is React / Bootstrap
- Mobile friendly, screens are responsive
- Chart of Accounts and double-entry General Ledger.
- Real-time updates for multi-user access
- Released under the open-source AGPL3 license
A demo that shows off portions of the interface is available at demo.stockor.com. The demo is set to randomly create updates for the
STOCKOR customer and vendor. If you load one of those records you should be able to observe the updates occur.
Stockor's server-side component is written in Ruby on top of the Sinatra derived Lanes framework. It borrows several familiar libraries from Rails such as ActiveRecord and Sprockets.
The web interface is React and Bootstrap. There's a bit of light customization on the class creation to seamlessly support a custom data layer that's built off of ampersand state.
Contributing and bug reports
Are welcome ;-) Typical github flow - file a issue or pull request. If you'd like to chat about anything Stockor related feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com