Milk.js consist out of:
- Base - Base functionality, Array, Function, String, Number and Object methods, Class and other goodies
- DOM - A OOP based DOM API with Class as Element wrappers.
- Slick - Our super duper famous and precise selector engine.
- Request - Everything you requests. Especially a XHR wrapper, but also JSONP.
- Fx - Shiny Animations
- JSON - JSON decoding and encoding
- Color - Convert your HEX codes to rgb values, other transformations, a colorfull package.
- Table - Actually a Map, but can store values with non scalar keys.
Use the issues for any Milk.js project related issues. For package specific issues please create a new issue there.
All these cool packages will use AMD, the new relatively and awesome module format.
If you're brave enough to test some features you will need a AMD loader like require.js.
Testing will be done with our test suite Sprinter. Soon, in the near future, each repository will have a
Spec folder containing all the specs for that project. Sprinter uses Jasmine and (usually) Require.JS.