A extended desktop to the web. (This is a work in progress....)
Visit us on (http://www.extdesk.net)
Follow us on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Extdesk)
Follow us on facebookgoogle+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/111022226664150821629/)
Just a small test of my github installation : xcape
Open Source License!
ExtDesk is an avid supporter of open source software. Our open source license is the appropriate option if you are creating an open source application under a license compatible with the GNU GPL license v3. Although the GPLv3 has many terms, the most important is that you must provide the source code of your application to your users so they can be free to modify your application for their own needs.
The ExtDesk source code is free and is entirely open to the public. It is available on our downloads page, found in http://extdesk.net/download
If you want or plan to commercialize your application using the ExtDesk, you can contact us and it becomes necessary that you acquire a commercial license from Sencha for Ext JS.
- Using Extjs 4
- Multilingual Español, English, Brazillian-Portuguese, Esperanto
- Multiples Themes
- 2011-11-31 Now we can debug from php with phpdebug
in config.ini set debug=1
In php you can use the method of os.class : $this->debug("your message or variable","your label")
Ha ve a nice debuging session ;D
- 2011-11-17 Shortcuts now in a good place.
![ExtDesk shortcuts in good place] (https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-k5N6EycNpGU/TsW1t2j3awI/AAAAAAAABI4/ndXPvd9X8-c/s543/Shortcuts_good_place_1.png) ![ExtDesk shortcuts in good place] (https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rn0VnlDMiYg/TsW2P_dsxeI/AAAAAAAABJM/NCY-OpvsDAI/s543/Shortcuts_good_place_2.png)
- Run install.sql
- Config /server/include/config.ini
- Page : http://www.extdesk.net
- Blog : http://blog.extdesk.net
- Forum : http://forum.extdesk.net
- Wiki : https://github.com/franciscoluiz/ExtDesk/wiki
- Inspired by qwikioffice by Tood Murdok : http://www.qwikioffice.com
- Inspired by Desk Example of Sencha Extjs 4: http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.2a/examples/desktop/desktop.html
- Using a part of "login-script-pdo" by Oran: http://www.phpclasses.org/package/5644-PHP-Manage-user-accounts-stored-in-a-database-with-PDO.html
- Using Icons from Tango Project : http://tango.freedesktop.org/
- Via Openclipart http://www.openclipart.org
- Using FirePhp http://www.firephp.org/