- This is a wrapper for Riak's native java client in Scala
- Uses a very similar approach to Lift's Record, but slimmed down (code taken)
- I'm not familiar with concurrency and believe this is causing the issues reproducible with the steps below
- I'm not using Riak currently and do not intend to update this in the forseeable future
in base directory, run: "bin/sbt"
in the prompt type "test"
Make sure the tests run correctly, all should pass at this stage, try it a couple of times if fails as now that I've put this into a separate project sbt seems to run faster and cause problems (I think I may be resetting the connection too frequently)
When all the tests have passed go to test/models/riakTest/MapReduce.scala and look for the section market "UNCOMMENT THIS SECTION" and uncomment it
If sbt hangs, or runs out of memory just Ctrl-C a couple of times and follow instructions above
Make sure you're pointing to a valid riak instance in
- test/models/riakTest/MapReduce.scala and