My (Reid's) hard drive failed over the break, so it'll seem like I haven't done any new work for the MVP. I'm pair programming with Shureed, Meera and Arif as well as working on the front-end/doing research into the problems we're having (getting geolocation, doing unit tests, etc).
- Location-based chatroom
- Find out what's going on around you
- Meet people, make friends
- Post as yourself, or anonymously
- Framework: Django with Twisted application
- Platform: Web, Mobile (Cordova/Phonegap)(Hopefully, may not get to)
- Database: mySQL
- Process tool: Trello
How To Use
- You will initially be directed to the login page, if you don't have an account follow the link to the registration page
- After logging in you'll arrive at the chat page, where you can see the messages from everyone around you
- At this point you can post and chat with the other users!
- The link below is to the Django documentation on how to run tests
- To run all tests, navigate to the folder with manage.py and run the following command: ./manage.py test geoChat.tests