Frameworks Library Plugins I use in work
####List of Frameworks, Library and Plugins I use in my development.
- WordPress - Blog Tool, Publishing Platform, and CMS
- PHPMailer - The classic email sending library for PHP
- Twitter Bootstrap - The world's most popular mobile-first and responsive front-end framework.
HTML and Admin Templates
- HTML5 Boilerplate - The web’s most popular front-end template
- Admin LTE - Free Premium Admin control Panel Theme That Is Based On Bootstrap 3.x
- WebArch - Responsive Admin Dashboard Template
- TODO - Web Application and Admin Panel Template
- Font Awesome - Font Awesome, the iconic font and CSS toolkit
- AngularJs - HTML enhanced for web apps!
- jQuery - Write less, do more
- jQuery UI - jQuery User Interface
- Modernizr - the future detection library for HTML5 and CC3
- Raty - A Star Rating Plugin
- Unveil - A very lightweight plugin to lazy load images for jQuery or Zepto.js
- pace - Automatic page load progress bar.
- Messenger - Client-side growl-like notifications with actions and auto-retry.
- DataTables - Table plug-in for jQuery.
- Bootstrap Multiselect - Bootstrap Multiselect.
- Git - --fast-version-control
- Vagrant - Development environments made easy.
- Composer - Dependency Manager for PHP.
- Bower - A package manager for the web.
- Gulpjs - Automate and enhance your workflow.
- Browserify - Browserify lets you require('modules') in the browser by bundling up all of your dependencies.
IDE and text editor
- SublimePrettyJson - plugin for Sublime Text 2 & 3 editor to pretty json
- DigitalOcean - SSD Cloud Server, VPS Server, Simple Cloud Hosting
*I may have few referral links which might help me to have few extra cup of coffiee. *