Limited implementation of Bitcoin's JSON-RPC functions for Arionum ($ARO)
This application was developed to offer an easier way to integrate Arionum into applications which already use bitcoin.
It's an alpha release and should be treated accordingly.
- getrawtransaction [only the json export should be used, the hex encoded version will not produce proper results due to differences in ARO]
It requires an Arionum Node running on the same server.
- Create a new mysql/mariadb db/user pair
- Install and configure the arionum node
.envfile and and set the db credentials and the path to the node.
- Import the contrib/db.sql to the DB
- Run php index.php setup to setup the wallet
- Create /etc/aro, set 700 permissions and chown to the http user (ex nginx)
- Setup apache or nginx to listen on a new virtual host on the RPC port you wish and point it to the application's root.
- Create a crontab on every minute as "php RPC-PATH/index.php cron"
You can use a bitcoin-cli client to check the functionality.