Cinder application for deferred rendering experiments (lighing, shadow mapping, SSAO)
Forked from original code by Anthony Scavarelli firstname.lastname@example.org at https://github.com/PlumCantaloupe/Cinder-Deferred-Renderer
Thanks to Anthony and the contributors his code is based on.
Original code ported to c++11 and optimized / fixed a couple of things, plus some new features/controls.
This code is based on a deferred renderer for point lights and screen space ambient occlusion (SSAO), including shadow mapping.
- keys 0-9 toggle through deferred layers (depth, colour, normal, shadows etc.)
- key 0 shows final composed scene
- use cursors to move current light (with shift for up/down)
- key '.' selects next light for control
- key ',' selects prevous light for control
- key 'a' toggles ambient occlusion
- key 's' toggles shadows
- key 'd' toggles disco mode
Questions/suggestions/contact: Stefan Müller Arisona - email@example.com
NOTE: tested only on Mac OS X / Xcode. Visual studio settings probably needs some fixes.