Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Updated version 1.4.0 of the Aristotle Metadata Registry
Note: This introduces a breaking change in the data model, you may need to migrate extensions separately to Aristotle to ensure a smooth upgrade. See wiki for more details.
Documentation at: http://aristotle-metadata-registry.readthedocs.org/
Open registry available at: http://registry.aristotlemetadata.com
- Code now supports django-channels to allow for asynchronous notifications. This will speed up saving of metadata/notification of changes.
- New notifications for registrar and editors #305 , #255 , #306
- Support for 11179 Organizations #386
- Improvements to registration authority pages #484 #509 (thanks @drgarcia1986 & @ryanwake)
- Browse pages can be customised, and support filtering #492
- Updates to dependencies to improve stability
- Add support for multiple identifiers per item - this separates identification from the database, and will make serialization, import/export and federation across open-sources metadata registries easier in the future.
- Full support for ElasticSearch and PostGres! (No MySQL yet)
- Users can now see their own metadata in search, fixed #473
- Published metadata no longer shows in the sandbox #500, (thanks @ewenchou)
- Improved speed of data element wizard #498