Ariya Hidayat ariya
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- jquery/esprima 2,764 ECMAScript parsing infrastructure for multipurpose analysis
- estools/esmangle 180 esmangle is mangler / minifier for Mozilla Parser API AST
- estools/escodegen 966 ECMAScript code generator
- gotwarlost/istanbul 3,434 Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use…
Contributions in the last year 585 total Nov 27, 2014 – Nov 27, 2015
Longest streak 9 days June 24 – July 2
Current streak 8 days November 19 – November 26
- Pushed 9 commits to jquery/esprima Nov 21 – Nov 26
- Pushed 3 commits to estools/escodegen Nov 21 – Nov 22
- Pushed 2 commits to gotwarlost/istanbul Nov 21 – Nov 22
14 Pull Requests
- Open #1403 Move the constructors for the AST nodes into a separate source file
- Closed #1402 Dependencies: update glob, JSCS, and TSLint.
- Closed #1400 Downstream test: remove Istanbul test workaround.
- Closed #1399 Refactor the reader algorithm
- Closed #1398 Include the tokenization in the benchmarks.
- Merged #491 Workaround the problem of creating escodegen browser bundle (#489)
- Merged #270 Travis CI's Node.js versions: exclude 0.11, add iojs and latest stable v4.
- Closed #1395 Update karma-sauce-launcher to the last version, 0.3.0
- Closed #1394 Extract the tokenizer from parser.ts and put in the new tokenizer.ts.
- Closed #1393 Downstream test: temporarily disable troubling Istanbul test.
- Merged #490 Update to latest Esprima 2.7
- Merged #269 Update semver to the latest version 5.1.
- Merged #268 Don't test esprima-moz anymore.
- Closed #1391 Refactor error handling.
7 Issues reported
- Closed #1401 Refactor the constructors for the AST nodes
- Closed #1397 Refactor the reader algorithm
- Closed #1396 Tokenizer benchmark
- Closed #489 Failing test: download-escodegen-browser.sh is not successful
- Closed #1392 Downstream test: failing Istanbul tests
- Closed #1390 Refactor error handling
- Closed #1389 Refactor the pure tokenizer