Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- New and rewritten
- New method for acquiring phoneme even if an "f" is returned
- Syllable class now has reset() function.
- New property to detect phoneme detected other than 'f'.
- Improved doxygen documentation.
- Improved calibration sketch.
- Slimmed down code footprint. Removed unnecessary functions.
- Made to emit a JSON array so it can be used with brain.js for creating a nueral-network from the given weights.
- C++ API Frozen.
Cleaned a a lot of code up, better detection and training mechanism with new documentation. The zip file contains has an Arduino friendly file. This comes from 4.0-workingBranch, not master.