youtube_raw: -> depreceated.
- Streams a YouTube Link, an ID, or even a Playlist to a VLC Instance.
- Make it available on http://localhost:8080/gogo.ts (for use with eg LiveStreaming Apps aka OBS)
- Removed dependency to "youtube-dl" and "ffmpeg" and added a steampunky DOS Batch interface
- Youtube switched some internal logic. So rewrote the playlist fetcher to use an api-Key based approach.
- A simple YouNow Comment Interface for use with OBS Text Feature.
- A set of dos batchjobs dealing with http streams and vlc.
- some fun jobs like "tail" and a "watchdog" implemented in pure batch.
- OBS Post: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/obs_adfree_youtube_playlists.642/
- Author: arjunae
- Date Oktober 2018 / Februar 2020
- License: FreeBSD 3Clause