A simple to use Feed Forward Neural Network built in Swift 3.0
- A data set with multiple inputs and outputs can be used to train the network.
- The default number of hidden layers is one, more can be added as per need.
- The neuron output values range from 0 to 1.0. Modify your data set accordingly.
- Feed-forward neural network with input, hidden and output layers
- Multiple hidden layers can be added with little extra code
- Can come in use for categorization and function value prediction
- Optional debug screen included for viewing the training and test outputs on simulator
An example of XOR gate training is included.
FFNN Training screen
FFNN Test screen
By Arjun Gupta
Can be reached at : arjungupta497 (at) gmail.com
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/arjunguptaxor