Q2A Simple Ads Manager
This plugin will allow you to add advertisements in the below listed spots. You can use Google adsense or any HTML ad code.
You can place ads at below 5 spots
- ad after menu navigation bar, just after horizontal line.
- ad before/after question, just before answers.
- ad after all answers, just before related questions.
- ad after first answer (will hide the ad after all answers in case only one answer is there)
- ad before/after all questions.
- ad in sidebar.
- ad on left end of screen on large screens.
- Extract zip file.
- Place directory called
q2a-simple-ads-managerin qa-plugin folder.
Minimum Question2Answer Version Required
- v1.6 (works with v1.7.4, v1.8)
- Login with admin id.
- Go to Admin > Plugins page.
- Scroll down to "Simple Ads Manager" in plugin list.
- Click on "options" to enable ads spots and place ad code.
- Plugin is active on http://q2a-dev.prothoughts.com
- Added option to have ad after before question and question list
- Aded option to have ad on the left end of window on large screens
- Added option to hide all ads on certain category of questions
- Added option to have ad after first answer
- Added option to hide each ad unit based on user levels
- Added option to hide ad on Ask page
- Added metadata.json.
- Code formatted.
- Redesigned plugin.
- Added more ad options.
- First version.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform written in PHP/MySQL for Q&A sites. For more information, visit http://www.question2answer.org/
[GPL v2] (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)