Check out the GitHub page [here] (http://arkanath.github.io/SleekArchive/).
php-MySQL based note taking application. Public demonstration can be found here, use "password" as the password..
SleekArchive is an open source alternative to applications like Evernote and Google Keep. You can host your own application in a few minutes.
- Clean and minimal design.
- AJAX based auto save feature.
- Search your notes.
- Notes can be restored from trash.
- Super easy to install.
- Download the source files to your php-mysql enabled host. (git clone or any other way you want)
- Edit credentials.php to set your credentials.
- You are all set to go!
This application also writes the entries to files for rich text, make sure you provide necessary permissions. E.g.
sudo chmod -R 777 Journal/*