Those are small utility functions we're using in a day-to-day manner.
All functions inside
lib/ are in the UMD format - you can use them in CommonJS environment by requiring it (
require("arkency-js/lib/Object/remapKeys")) or you can just include them inside
<script> tag - then they'll be available in the
window namespace (
docs/ directory for docs.
See LICENSE for details.
We're also writing a lot about React.js as React Kung Fu.
If you are interested in learning React.js, we've got two books you might be interested with. Use ARKENCYJS_PROMO coupon code to get 25% off for those books.
Rails meets React.js
For the price of $49 you get:
- 150~ pages of hands-on examples, basic theorethical background, tips for testing and best practices;
- 50~ pages of bonus content - examples of React in action, more advanced topics and interesting worldviews about creating rich frontends;
- a FREE repository of code examples bundled with the book, so you can take examples from the book and fiddle with them;
React.js by Example
For the price of the ebook, you get:
- Over 140 pages of React content. From fast introduction to React to example Todo app;
- Instructions about how to implement 12 practical real-world examples;
- Repositories with code for most of the examples;
- Couple of videos showing the flow of implementing the credit card input example.
- Best of Arkency blogposts added as a bonus for your convenience inside the book.
While this book is finished, it is still updated. It means some wording in book may change and there will be more examples later. All updates for the book are free.