Contributing to RubyEventStore
Any kind of contribution is welcomed. Here is a few guidelines that we need contributors to follow.
Found a bug? Have a question?
- Create a new issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce when it is a bug.
- If possible provide a Pull Request with failing test case.
- Create a feature branch from where you want to base your work.
- Do your work. Please try to keep your commits small and focussed.
- Make sure you have added the necessary tests for your changes.
- Push your changes to a feature branch in your fork of the repository.
- Submit a pull request to the RubyEventStore repository.