Due to losing motivation and real life duties, Chiika development has stopped and is unlikely to continue in the future.
Use NPM to build and run Chiika.You will be greeted with login screen,there you can login with your account.Your user info and lists will be retrieved upon login.
- NPM & NodeJS
- Node-gyp & (Msvc or Gcc/Clang) & Electron 1.3.1 for media-detect
How to build everything
Run the commands below.
git submodule update --init --recursive npm install -g gulp bower npm install // Build media-detect cd vendor/media-detect npm install npm run conf npm run rebuild //Build anitomy-node cd vendor/anitomy-node git submodule update --recursive --init npm install npm run conf npm run rebuild bower install gulp serve
- Scripting support for users to extend functionality
- Full MAL,Hummingbird implementation.
- You can use multiple accounts at once, meaning it is possible to use both MAL and Hummingbird or Anilist at the same time.
- Anime video files/media player recognition. Supported natively on Windows, via browser extensions on Linux and OSX. See streaming docs
- Calendar using Senpai season data
If you'd like to help us develop Chiika, send me an email.