This repo contains a number of disparate code sketches with history in branches linked below to cut down on the number of abandoned repos in GitHub.
- 1% Node.js twitter stream, predates node.joncaldwell.com
- Gems Simple tile-matching game written in Swift using SpriteKit.
◻️Tile matching incremental game.
- app.joncaldwell.com Python/App Engine image aggregator previously at app.joncaldwell.com
🏚Static file source for arkie.github.io
- baad Webkit with transparency
- bacon Wiki Game style movie traversal use Rovi data apis.
🔖A collection of bookmarklets.
- common Common *nix configs, helper scripts.
- fastauth Node middleware for adding a recoverable session token.
- filum Command line tool to enable continuous interactive filtering of piped input.
🎮A go library to access data from nintendo.com, with price alert example.
- glomp Node playground (destination: microframework?)
- hackyslack Google App Engine powered Slack commands.
- heresy Experimental tool to launch a shell environment on Heroku
🍇indigo is an HTTP(S) instant directory server in go
- jiki Example ni (see below) project for a simple wiki-like site.
- ni Web framework development, yeah! Reinventing the wheel, yeah! (Supports appengine, tornado.py)
- node.no.de Sampling of the Twitter firehose, from when no.de was a thing.
⚙️Factorio style Swift prototype.
- pokelist A tracking list of Pokémon optimized for the 3DS browser.
- read RSS content aggregator, with selection from script extractor.
- selector Greasemonkey style add-on to download the media content of a target site.
- shill Interactive shell sites, or how I learned to stop coding and love the cloud.
- shing Minor tile engine for Android-based RPGs
- simplex Simple node-based (read wiki) site for Google App Engine
- space Spinning ships with a node.js socket.io (echo) server behind.
- tinynote A small AppEngine hosted note service
- tubular Lumines-style game with chain-based clearing overlaid over Youtube.
- circle Ship with variable aim and firing patterns.
- dungeon Game server with dungeon shooter with destructible walls.
- maze Maze generator with simple chasing enemies.
- platform Simple platformer with spriting and double jumping.
- three Version of dungeon in 3D using three.js.
- untitled Webkit request animation frame test.
- world Terrain generation with climbing and falling.
Previously created by using
read repo; git fetch ../$repo/ master:$repo; git push origin $repo with existing checkouts. Now created with update.py.